Saturday, February 16, 2002

Nirvana

Tonight I believe I have achieved nirvana and I owe this to staying up late and being in a total relaxation of my mind.

I find when you have reached such a level as this you begin to know how it all really works. I believe I have found out to live is to love and to love is to live.

I know this because the knowledge of being in this sort of relaxed hypnotic state; where the cars pass me by and seem like ants from a high; I think of the things which really mean the most to me, things which in some cases are meaningless to others but my mind is different from other peoples, on a sub-conscious level. I was reviewing this clearly as I saw all the really important things in my subconscious but when I thought of things which were important to me, my mind, like a computer, pulled up one file and poetry streamed out like a powerful visible gas and I heard my self speak aloud:

"her hair black like a werewolf night
and her aura as pure as the glowing moon,
her eyes as brown as nature itself
and my wanting desire making me, like a loon.

Her hair running down across her face
and combining its self with the sparkling trace
of light in her eyes and a good soul foreboding,"

As I walked on I saw my old self walking further and further towards his house and home but as for me I was alone and as have I always been I walked on and got back to the road which had carried me on.

As I reached the circle I saw a black shadow and knew that another person who was me once questioned this and had questions in abundance and as I walked the road I questioned my shadow no longer for I knew who he was, who I was, what I want, and what I need and as I walked on and I changed again I stopped to think and stayed again and I knew this couldn't last. I knew it because I'd soon be me in the morning.

I typed and typed and here I am scorning those who know nothing and criticize strongly the worst things in life when this is their bonding. Unhappy people find their own and this is why I am so alone but I will stay happy and cut the world a break for I am a philosopher and some day I will take the knowledge that every man and woman hopes to create.

No comments: