Saturday, October 31, 2015

Trick and Tweet

Today's children and budding adults are bored and colleges are cramming so many of them into these learning farms, that individuality is won through ludacris acts of attention-starved vagrancy. It is due to this need to set themselves apart that teenage to twenty something women have come up with a dangerous game that could even cost them or someone else, everything.

It's called, "Trick and Tweet" and it's just in time for Halloween. Young women are taking to the streets or simply pushing themselves on jocks or willing participants of the sexual act and then tweeting their photos along with those men when the man has passed out.

"See back in my day, we just called it being a ho," said one college professor, Connor Linkous who was recently a victim of Trick and Tweet causing him to lose his job as a tenure professor due to the schools code of "ethics and superior integrity." "It cost me my job but it cost that [EXPLITIVE DELETED] her reputation. I'm not a handsome man but I have high standards and now everybody knows I can get with sexy women like her. I gladly trade my job as a professor in a dusty lab for a position as lab director that pays way better, AND a secure reputation as a P.I.M.P! Strike that last part for me though, will you?" No sir, we will not.

California University of Nano-Technology Dean of student life, Anita Pimbya, says of Linkous, "well, I mean he was an [EXPLITIVE DELETED] anyway, but I can't have my students turning tricks on anyone even [EXPLITIVE DELETED]-heads like Con. Wait, is this thing on?"

To get in the student mind we asked Tweeter and host to the University newspaper, Amy Ho, why students are degrading themselves in such a way in a student's words.

"Ha! A student's words. Well, I personally have not done anything like that and I'm not sure anyone in the lab has either but on the admin side, I know those people would and have, sold their souls to the devil to get our grant money or simply to put themselves ahead of the competition. We're a small industry, pun intended, and the amount of money to be made numbers in the billions. People will pay anything for a machine that rebuilds them at the smallest level.

At other colleges, though? Well i'd say cheerleaders don't need new excuses to be whores, they just have a new medium and working in the tech industry, i'm sure it hasn't hurt Twitter's reputation in the least either. It's a symbiotic relationship between under-appreciated, under achieving morons and brilliant tech geniuses that feed on their stupidity and neither side seems to mind."

There you have it. For The Regular Review, Silicon Valley, California, I'm Dylan Paul.

No comments: