Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Today in Anatomy, I...

Professor:
Can anyone tell me what the heaviest part of the body is? 

Boy in the front row: 
My cock!
 
Professor: 
Haha, but no. Even fully engorged with blood, the penis is far from the heaviest part of the body.
 
Girl in the front row: 
Tell that to my innards that got scrambled the other night...
 
Professor: 
Contrary to all your humorous anecdotes, children, the heaviest part of the body is the human skull. Our entire bodies were built specifically to hold the skull up right. 

Boy in front row: 
Are you calling me a fat head? 

Professor: 
No son, I wouldn't give you that much credit. The skull being as heavy as it is, is the reason that it is so magnificent when babies are able to lift their heads up as new borns. 

Girl in the back row: 
Professor, you're wrong. This head... 

*points to her own head* 

...is not the heaviest part of my body. 

Professor: Oh no? Then you tell me the heaviest part of your body... 

Girl in the back row: 
*standing up and pointing to the boy in the front row* 
*girl is visibly pregnant* 
...along with his heavy cock... 

*pointing to her stomach* 

...this heavy body is...

No comments: