Friday, August 24, 2007

Our Favorite Skeleton By Jody Febinger

Nicole Richie, was sentenced to a whopping four days in prison for her recent D.U.I. arrest. I believe this is the second in 4 years, but don't quote me, this reporter isn't to sure. :P Pregnat Richie turned herself in, to only be released from prison 82 minutes later. [Due to overcrowding] I'm sure this is a very hard time in her life, being pregnat, and in prison.. for 82 minutes. God Bless America~

In other jail bird news, Ms. Lindsay Lohan has pleaded guilty to nine misdemeanor charges, which include 2 D.U.I.'s. Ms. Blowhan's over payed lawyer was able to pay off, I mean make a deal with the L.A. District Attorney. Like Nicole Richie, Fire Crotch will have to spend, atleast 4 days, aka 82 minutes in prison. But L.Lo will also have to serve 36 months probation and attend an alchohol education program for 18 months, for her first D.U.I. charge. As for the other D.U.I. charge she has been ordered to spend 48 hours in prison, which in HollyWeird time, is only around 5 minutes. Of course the time she has spent in the holding cell, will be included in the over all 48 hours she has to serve. And to top it all off, the icing on the cake, she will also have to perform 10 days of community service. If she's lucky, she can pull a Naomi Cambell and make all of this a big publicity stunt, and learn nothing.

No comments: